The Trek Technologies TrekPod is the unique combination of a lightweight, height-adjustable walking/hiking staff-monopod with a fully integrated tripod. It also incorporates an innovative, quick-release mounting system called MagMount.
MagMount is an industry first magnetic quick release camera and optical device mounting system. It provides for the instant attachment of almost any camera, spotting scope or other device that uses the industry standard 1/4 inch-20 mounting stud. The MagMount is a standard feature of the TrekPod.
- TrekPod Weight: 30 ounces including MagMount
- MagMount Weight: 2.6 ounces
- MagMount ball head capacity: up to 9 pounds depending on center of gravity of load
- Hiking staff/monopod load rating: Approximately 200 pounds vertical load, properly locked
- Height range in Hiking staff/monopod mode: 47 to 62.5 inches
- Open leg Diameter: 22 inches
- MagMount Magnet: Rare Earth Neodymium Magnet
- Mag Adapters (2 – one light force and one heavy force): Nickel plated steel alloy 1/4-20 threaded adapter
- Palm rest: Cork palm rest standard with TrekPod