BSA Air Gun Rifle Scope
BSA Air Rifles Scopes are built to handle the unique reverse recoil of today's magnum spring powered air rifles. They all have adjustable objectives that focus down to 10 yards or lower which is a necessary feature.
- Target-style turrets.
- Finger adjustable 1/4 MOA clicks for windage and elevation.
- Rubber inlaid adjustments.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Magnification: 2 - 7X
- Obj. Lens Diameter(mm): 32
- Exit Pupil Range(mm): 9.4 - 4.6
- Field of View @100 Yards: 36.2 - 11
- Optimum Eye Relief (inches): 3
- Parallax Setting: 7.5 to 8
- Click Adjustment Value: 1/4
- Adjustment Range: 35 - 35
- Weight (ounces): 15.90