Yukon Spotting Scope
The Yukon 6-100x100 Spotting Scope has the best range and magnification performance of any spotting scope and is perfect for both long and short distances. The Yukon 6-100x100 is a revolutionary spotting scope that provides a high quality image at magnifications ranging from 6 to 100x. For low magnification observation, the device utilizes the 25mm lens. Linear zooming allows magnification adjustments between 6x and 25x but, when a higher magnification is desired, the flip of a switch shifts the light path from one lens to the other.
With the 100mm objective lens, zooming capabilities increase to 25-100x magnification. The enormous light gathering capability of the 100mm lens creates a bright and clear picture in nearly all viewing conditions, including twilight. In accordance to Yukon Advanced Optics' tradition, the Yukon 100x's design provides the user with power, quality and comfort.
To prevent viewing fatigue or discomfort, a specially designed adjustable 45-degree, rotating eyepiece is utilized to suit the viewer's position from any angle, even when lying on the ground. Both digital and photo camera adapters are available to be used with the Yukon 100x. The unit can accommodate both photographic and spotting scope tripods, and can double as a telescope for late night stargazing. The 100x is backed by Yukon’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
With a simple flip of the switch, quality dual multi-coated objective lenses make it possible to view 6x-25x and 25x-100x magnifications. The internal optics, guarded by a durable composite body, are surprisingly lightweight and compact, making it easy to transport
Optics and Performance
The Yukon 6-100x100 delivers crystal clear magnification from 6x to 100x with no distortion or loss of image quality. Yukon's engineers have achieved this exclusive capability by using two multi-coated objective lenses, one with a 25mm aperture and the other with a 100mm aperture. Both lenses share a common ocular lens, which allows for a smooth transition as the viewer adjusts the scope to the desired magnification.
- Dual objective lenses with a folded light path for compact size and light weight
- 6-100x zoom variable magnification
- 100x Table Top Tripod, Protective carrying case, Objective lens cover and Sun shield. included
- Digital camera adaptable with optional accessory
- Eyepiece rotates 90 degrees for viewing from any angle
- Lightweight with both 25mm and 100mm objective lenses for optimal performance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Lens diameter, mm: 25; 100
- Magnification, x: 6-25; 25-100
- Eye relief, mm: 12-16
- Exit pupil diameter, mm: 1-4
- Field of view, degree: 6x – 7°; 25x – 2.5°; 100x – 0.6°
- Field of view at distance of 1000 yard, yard: 25? – 39y; 100? – 11y
- Minimal focusing distance, yard 1
- Diopter adjustment, Diopters ± 5
- Dimensions, inches 16.7 x 4.7 x 6.5 inches
- Weight, ounces 53
- Tripod socket, inches 1/4 inches