Yukon NVMT3 4x50 Night Vision Monocular
The Yukon NVMT 4x50 Night Vision Monocular is the best quality high magnification monocular available today. The Yukon NVMT series embraces modern, cutting edge technology without forgetting practicality. The NVMT 4x50 is the most powerful handheld in the Yukon arsenal; the incredible 50mm lens ensures powerful light gathering and light transmission for a pristine image.
All monoculars in the NVMT series have excellent light amplification performance, amplifying visible light several thousand times, and the exclusive Pulse built-in infrared illuminator that expands viewing range and minimizes battery drainage. Fully multi-coated optics decrease glare and improve light transmission to provide an excellent viewing experience while the compact and durable Rubber Armor body is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand or in a pocket, yet rugged enough to withstand use. The NVMT 4x50 is backed by Yukon’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The ergonomically designed, durable, Rubber Armor body fits comfortably in the palm of your hand and can fit in your pocket for quick accessibility. It's perfect for travel and prolonged use.
Optics and Performance
The NVMT’s fully multi-coated lenses decrease glare and improve light transmission to provide excellent viewing capabilities while the internal components amplify visible light several thousand times for detailed nighttime observation.
- Long distance observation
- Easy to use and reliable
- Photo/Video equipment adaptable
- Integrated (25mW) IR illuminator with focusing beam
- Integrated On/Off and IR activation LED indicators
- Two built-in 1/4 inch tripod sockets
- Interchangeable objective lenses
- Weather resistant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Included Accessories: Protective carrying case and Wrist strap
- Image intensifier tube classification: Gen 1
- Magnification: 4x
- Lens diameter, mm: 50
- Field of view, degrees: 15º
- Resolution (typical), lp/mm: 32-36
- Focus range, yard: 5 to inf.
- Eye relief, mm: 12
- Diopter adjustment, Diopter: ± 5
- Detection distance (approx.), yard: up to 270
- IR illuminator effective distance, yard: up to 100
- Power supply: 3V (CR 123A)
- Estimated battery life (w/out IR), hour: up to 30
- Operating temperature, °F: -22° to +104°
- Dimensions, inches: 7.4 x 3.4 x 2.4 inches
- Weight, ounces: 21.2