Zeiss Conquest riflescopes meet the demands made by American hunters andtheir local hunting conditions. The Conquest series has been redesigned toachieve many ambitious goals including a redesigned optical system usingglass materials which contain no arsenic or lead. Large eye relief, widefields of view and peak transmission values are further outstandingfeatures.
- Non-magnifying reticles throughout the entire power range to ensure that the reticle size remains constant and hides as little of the target as possible at long ranges.
- Large square reticle adjustment range - elevation and windage adjustments do not affect each other even at the ends of the adjustment ranges. Continuous eyepiece focusing from +2 to -3 diopters
- No change in the point of impact after power change or re-focusing.
- Carl Zeiss MC multi-coating on all glass-to-air surfaces for maximum transmission (markedly above 90 %), color fidelity and brilliance.
- Waterproof in compliance with ISO 9022-8 - even with elevation caps removed.
- Nitrogen filling to prevent fogging on the inner lens surfaces.
- Lifetime Transferrable Warranty
- Category: Optics - Scopes
- Magnification: 6.5x-20x
- Objective: 50mm
- Field of View: 8.8 feet @ 100 yards
- Tube Diameter: 1 inch
- Length: 15.6 inches
- Weight: 21.8 oz
- Finish: Matte Black
- Reticle: Z-Plex
- Adj Size: 1/4 MOA @ 100 yards