The Zeiss Conquest Hunting Turret Riflescope 3-9x50 is the Best-in-Class solution that is driven to acknowledge the requirements of the American hunter and shooter. Excellent price performance ratio with Zeiss branded quality. Fully multi-coated with Zeiss MC coatings, durable one piece tube body and anodized finishes, self centered 2nd image plain reticle, wide fields of view, waterproof, dustproof and nitrogen filled.
- Non-magnifying reticles throughout the entire power range to ensure that the reticle size remains constant and hides as little of the target as possible at long ranges.
- Large square reticle adjustment range - elevation and windage adjustments do not affect each other even at the ends of the adjustment ranges. Continuous eyepiece focusing from +2 to -3 diopters
- No change in the point of impact after power change or re-focusing.
- Carl Zeiss MC multi-coating on all glass-to-air surfaces for maximum transmission (markedly above 90 %), color fidelity and brilliance.
- Waterproof in compliance with ISO 9022-8 - even with elevation caps removed.
- Nitrogen filling to prevent fogging on the inner lens surfaces.
- Lifetime Transferrable Warranty
- Category: Optics - Scopes
- Magnification: 3x-9x
- Objective: 50mm
- Field of View: 12.9 feet @ 100 yards < 3.34 Relief:>
- Tube Diameter: 1 inch
- Length: 12.36 inches
- Weight: 17.28 oz
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Reticle: Z Plex
- Adj Size: 1/4 MOA @ 100 yards