Sure Cycle Action Tube Assemblies – Patient Pending The High-Performance Cycling System For Semi-Automatic Shotguns Making the Best even Better!
The performance of your semi-automatic shotgun is only as good as the recoil spring tube system in the stock. The system is the heart and soul of your gun, in essence, as it controls how and when you get off that second and third shot. Harsh elements such as humidity, rain and saltwater cause rust and corrosion, which decrease the performance of your shotgun’s recoil spring tube system and eventually cause it to fail.
The Sure Cycle High Performance System has been designed and tested to completely eliminate the problems associated with rust and corrosion, as it is constructed entirely of stainless steel components and will perform without fail for the life of your gun.
Shotgun Models Supported:
- BNL-01: Benelli Super Black Eagle, M1 Super 90 and Montefeltro 12 and 20 Gauge
- BNL-02: Benelli M1 Super 90 and Montefeltro (before S/N 155400)
- BNL-03: Benelli Super Black Eagle, M1 Super 90 and M3 Tactical Model - (For use with high velocity Magnum loads ONLY!)
- BNL-04: 2004 or later Benelli SBD/ SBEII, M2 Field, Super Black Eagle (after S/N 185000) and M1 Super 90 (after S/N 470000) with 21mm receiver threads.
- BNL-05: Benelli M1-S90 20 Gauge with 21 mm Receiver Threads
- BNL-0321: Benelli SBE2, M2 (Magnum Loads Only)
- BRN-01: Browning Gold, Winchester Super X2 and Super X3 12 and 20 Gauge
- BRN-03: Browning gold 10 Gauge
- BRT-01: Beretta AL391 Urika, AL390 and A390 (All Models Except Xtrema) 12 and 20 Gauge Shotguns
- BRT-03: Beretta ES100 and Pintail Shotguns
- BRT-04: Beretta AL2, A300, A301, A302, and A303 12 and 20 Gauge
- REM-01: Remington 1100 and 11-87 (All 2 3/4 inch & 3 inch Models) 12 and 20 Gauge
Sure Cycle Action System Application Chart
BNL-01 Benelli SBE, M1 Super 90 & Montefeltro with 19mm receiver threads
BNL-02 Benelli M1 Super 90 & Montefeltro (old models with serial numbers before 155400)
BNL-03 Same as BNL-01 except has stronger spring rate. Excellent waterfowl hunting system
BNL-03-21 Same as BNL-04 or BNL-05 except has stronger spring rate. Excellent waterfowl hunting system
BNL-04 Benelli SBE 2, SBE (after serial # 185000) M2, M1 Super 90 (after serial # 470000) Sport 2, Supersport, Cordoba, Legacy, Ultra Light & Montefeltro with 21mm receiver threads
BNL-05 Benelli 20 gauge shotguns with 21mm receiver threads
To positively identify the receiver thread size of any Benelli shotgun, simply inspect the factory tube. If the factory tube is steel, the receiver has 19mm threads. If the factory tube is aluminum, the receiver has 21mm threads. The BNL-02 system is only necessary for Benelli shotguns with action tubes that do not have a shoulder which contacts the receiver.
BRN-01 Browning Maxus, Silver & Gold, Winchester Super X3 & Super X2, and FN SLP shotguns
BRN-02 Browning B-80 shotguns
BRN-03 Browning Gold 10 gauge shotguns
BRT-01 Beretta 390, 3901 & 391 2-3/4 inch and 3 inch models ( not Xtrema or Xtrema2 ) shotguns
BRT-02 Beretta 1201 shotguns
BRT-03 Beretta Pintail & ES100 shotguns
BRT-04 Beretta 301, 302 & 303 shotguns
REM-01 Remington 1100 & 11-87 2-3/4 inch and 3 inch models ( not Super Magnum ) shotguns
REM-MAX Remington Versa Max shotguns
WIN-01 Winchester Super X Model One shotguns