SportDog C9 Canine Performance Liverbar is just what your hunting buddy needs to keep him or her in tip top shape. Just as important as having the stamina to hunt all day is the drive to do it again tomorrow. Help your sporting dog give it his all, always, with the support of Canine Performance Liverbars. Used before, during and after strenuous activity, this high carbohydrate, low protein bar provides your dog’s muscles with quick fuel for the start, helps maintain normal endurance during work and then supports normal recovery time. This is the kind of edge that your ultimate athlete craves. Box of 12 individually wrapped bars.
SportDog C9 Canine Performance Liverbar Features:
- Efficient source of carbohydrates (glycogen) helps sustain normal performance
- Works in conjunction with a dog's regular diet to help maintain normal efficiency during extended exercise and supports your dog's normal post exercise recovery
- No artificial preservatives; organic and natural ingredients
- Readily digestible source of critical nutrients
- Loaded with quality vitamins and minerals to lend ongoing support to normal metabolic function
For dogs 12 weeks and older: Give 1/3 bar at onset of exercise; 1/3 bar during exercise (every 45-60 minutes); 1/3 bar at the completion of exercise (within 10-20 minutes).
: For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Keep in a cool, dry place.