To add realism to training situations the SportDOG Launcher Receiver External Speaker can signal the Receiver to emit the sound of a duck quack, pheasant cackle, or shotgun report. By altering distances between the Transmitter and Receiver(s), you can tailor the sounds to the situation you’re training for. This speaker allows you to increase the audible range of the sounds on your receiver, so your dog can hear from far away.
Compatible with the SportDOG Launcher System
- Can emit the sound of a duck quack, pheasant cackle or shotgun report
- Tailor the sounds for the situation you're training for
- Allows increased audible range
- Add realism to your training
- Compatible with the SportDOG Brand Launcher System