The Diamond Edge Electric Knife Sharpener from Smith's Products is designed to keep all cutlery in prime condition. It incorporates both mechanical and manual sharpening elements in one beautifully designed unit that fits perfectly in any environment. It is easy to use and will sharpen a very dull knife blade in a matter of minutes using a monocrystalline diamond-coated sharpening wheel and crossed ceramic stones. The coarse diamond sharpening wheel will put a long-lasting, sharp cutting edge on even the hardest of steels. It will not damage or detemper your blade and the blade guides hold your knife at the correct angle during mechanical sharpening.
After sharpening both sides of your blade with the diamond sharpening wheels. Smith's recommends using the crossed ceramic stones in the manual finishing slot for the final edge honing. Ceramic stones remove any burrs left on your blade from mechanical sharpening and put a razor sharp edge on your blade. They can also be used for a quick touch up of an already sharp blade.
Smith's Diamond Edge Electric Knife Sharpener Features:
Electric Sharpening Features
Manual Sharpening Features
- Coarse diamond Sharpening Wheels
- Fast and precise sharpening of standard edge blades
- Blade guides hold knife at correct sharpening angle
- Innovative wheel design provides a smoother, more consistent cutting edge
- Safe for knives, will not detemper or damage blades
- Provides a sharp long lasting cutting edge
- Sharpens on side of the blade at a time
- Fixed angle ceramic stones for consistent results every time
- Polishes a freshly ground edge to razor sharpness
- Lightly hones standard or serrated edge blades
- Sharpens both sides of the blade at the same time