The Dopp Bag Kit was originally invented by bag maker Charles Doppelt at the turn of the 20th century. It wasn't until it was issued to the GI's during the second World War, that the Dopp Kit became a staple in every man's wardrobe.
The Southern Marsh Dopp Bag Kit is sized to carry all your personal travel items, and is made from rugged canvas. This travel bag has two large zipper chambers to keep all your grooming items when you travel and the interior is fully lined with nylon and has interior pockets to keep everything organized. The exterior of this must have bag features leather piping accents, a leather loop handle, and a brass brand plate on both sides. This Dopp Kit is sure to be your favorite travel accessory. For personal items or shaving equipment, every traveling man should take this along on his next trip.
Southern Marsh Dopp Bag Kit Features:
- Sized to carry all your personal travel items
- Made from rugged canvas
- Two large zipper chambers to keep grooming items
- Interior is fully lined with nylon
- Interior pockets to keep everything organized
- Leather piping accents, a leather loop handle
- Brass brand plate on both sides