A burly sheep hunting pant built for racking up vertical in mid to cold conditions, the Timberline Pants by Sitka has long stood as the alpine hunter's workhorse. The Timberline Pants are a highly technical 4-way stretch polyester spandex pant with double reinforced waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop knees and seat with articulated knee pads that are removable.
- Weight: 35.3 oz.
- Articulated Patterning
- New Softer and Lighter Removable Knee Pad
- Waterproof/Breathable Seat and Knees
- Side Cargo Pockets
- Precise Sculpted Fit
- Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Thermo-molded Knee Pads
- 4-Way High Count Stretch Polyester Weave
- Nylon Ripstop Knees and Seat