Seal 1 CLP Plus Paste Gun Cleaner dissolves carbon on contact and creates a barrier that resists copper, lead, and carbon build up.
SEAL 1 CLP Plus is a Green Engineered biodegradable non-toxic cleaner, lubricant, protectant to clean and season your firearm.
- Liquefies carbon on contact
- Fouling residues - wipes clean after two - three applications / seasonings
- Subsequent cleaning times are greatly reduced
- Micro protective barrier inhibits residue buildup such as copper, lead, sand, dust and dirt
- Safe and non-toxic
- Increases muzzle velocity
- Dissolves carbon on contact
- Creates a barrier that resists fouling particles such as copper, lead, sand, dust, and dirt
- Virtually eliminates the traditional cleaning process
- Helps protect your investment
- Made in USA
SEAL 1 LLC's managing director, Dwight Settle, served 20 years as a Navy SEAL working in the most extreme environments. As the M-60 gunner in his platoon, the only way to truly clean the weapon was using dry cleaning solvent. This became no longer available due to how toxic it was to the user and the environment. For the M-60, and any of the weapons the SEALS carried to perform properly, there needed to be a liberal amount of lube on the rails. This created a situation where they had to be very cognizant of how they carried their weapons. It was critical that great care was taken in protecting their weapons from dirt and sand; otherwise the weapons could jam and become useless.
The SEAL 1, LLC team came together to bring a high end green engineered gun cleaning and gun care line to the military, law enforcement, and shooting industry that would all but alleviate corrosion and jams in weapons and make cleaning more effective and much quicker.
The team's diverse talents and decades of experience in special operations, military, law enforcement and the shooting industry provide a base for continued state of the art product development for years to come.
Seal 1 products are proudly Made in the USA.