The Scott Archery Wildcat with NCS Single Caliper Bow Release with a streamlined design delivers excellent performance and durability. This release, which features a forward knurled trigger design for precision finger placement, and a hand-polished, stainless steel jaw, provides superior strength and accuracy for today’s short, axle-to-axle bows.
The Nylon Connection System (NCS) from Scott Archery offers virtually infinite adjustability for a perfect release fit. The exclusive uni-structure design with a micro-adjustable strap built in enables any shooter to create an absolutely perfect fit no matter how big or small the hand.
Hunters and target archers depend on Scott’s innovative, single caliper releases to deliver unmatched performance, and that’s why the single caliper is their most popular release style. These releases are hand crafted using state-of-the art design methods and the latest in production technology to offer hunters and target archers unsurpassed accuracy and reliability. All Scott single caliper releases feature fully-adjustable triggers and custom length adjustments to precisely fit any archer.
- New in-line single caliper design (patent pending)
- New knurled trigger to maximize draw length
- New five-hole length adjustment or NCS connection systems
- New angled-jaw design with improved jaw radius
- Excellent performance and durability
- Hand-polished, stainless steel jaw
- Superior strength for today’s short, axle-to-axle bows