You've perfected your dead drift. That's it. Be patient. Add that catch to the books. The Fly Fishing Log by Rustico features top-grain leather and a logbook approved by our resident Fly Fisherman, Isaac Childs. He just happens to be the founder of Rustico.
Hand Sewl binding with a Fly logo on the front cover makes this a handsome yet rugged log book. Inside is rough cut cream colored paper with 96 printed 3.25 x 7 inch fly fishing log pages. Book measures 3.5 x 8 inches overall and pages are secured with a leather buckle closure. Made from top grain cowhide.
Rustico Leather Fly Fishing Log Book Features
Leather care - How to get a rugged patina
- 3.5" x 8"
•96 printed 3.25" x 7" Fly Fishing Log pages
- Rough-cut, cream-colored paper
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Secured with a leather Buckle closure
- "Fly" logo on front cover
- Hand-sewn binding
- The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it.
- Using chemicals will weaken the leather. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in.
- Avoid leaving leather in direct sunlight or extreme heat.