Cold, wet and rainy is no longer in your vocabulary with the ScentBlocker Outfitter Hunting Pants. RainBlocker technology is impermeable to outside moisture along with wicking away moisture on the inside to give you 100% waterproof and comforting warmth. Don't worry if the weather report calls for a cold rainy day. Go ahead out for that day of hunting in these Outfitter Hunting Pants. A must have for the avid outdoorsmen.
Attention: The use of activated carbon, such as Scent Lok or Scent Blocker fabric in hunting clothing or other products has been shown to substantially reduce odors, but does not guarantee the complete removal of all odors
ScentBlocker Outfitter Hunting Pants Features:
- SPF60 scent reduction technology
- DWR treated (Durable Water Repellency)
- S3 antimicrobial technology to aid in odor control
- 100% waterproof, breathable RainBlocker technology
- BodyLock waist and ankle cuffs
- Adjustable high waist with belt loops and tunnels
- Internal rubberized waistband
- Zipper fly with double rubber snap closure
- Diamond crotch gusset for maximum mobility
- 2 zipper slash pockets
- Cargo bellow pockets with zipper side entry
- Rear pockets with snap closure
- 24 inch leg zippers
Strategically prevents easy escape of odor, and forces it through the carbon filter at key exit points of your body - wrist, neck, waist, leg cuffs - to allow maximum adsorption by the ScentBlocker activated carbon.
Durable Water Repellency
The outer fabric is treated with a water repellant hydrophobic coating which forces water to bead up and roll off the surface of the fabric. It extends the saturation point of the fabric and allows you to stay comfortable and in the field longer.
Waterproof, windproof, breathable technology which is impermeable to outside moisture, while allowing perspiration from the inside and dispersing it through the membrane system. Garment seams are heat sealed and secured with waterproof tape.
The SPF Rating system provides you a scent reducing guideline to help you design the best scent control system for the way you hunt. The more areas you can utilize in your scent control system combating odor at different levels, the more positive results you will experience while hunting.