Preston Pittman Triple Threat Combo Diaphragm Turkey Call Pack
The Preston Pittman Triple Threat Combo Diaphragm Turkey Call Pack includes one each of the Black Diamond, White Diamond, and Sapphire diaphragm calls. First, there's the popular Black Diamond ultra-thin, four-reed call with its famous diamond cut. The heritage continues with the White Diamond, an ultra-thin, three reed call with a diamond cut. Finally, the little brother to the Black Diamond call, the Sapphire is an ultra-thin, two-reed call with a diamond cut. All three calls have been newly redesigned to include Preston's special green rubber.
Diaphram Call/How to Use:
- Place caller in roof of mouth with reed pointing out. ALWAYS exhale air; NEVER inhale air through mouth. Exhale through mouth; inhale through nose.
- Hold in place by the back or middle of tongue – not the tip. If it tickles the tip of your tongue, move the caller further back. DO NOT PLACE TOO FAR BACK AS CHOKING MAY RESULT!!!
- The two ways to achieve the two notes of the basic hen yelp are; apply more (high note) or less (low note) tongue pressure or drop jaw slightly.
- Always keep caller away from direct contact with sunlight or heat.
- For maximum rasp keep reeds separated by placing toothpicks or spacers between reeds.
- To preserve caller, store in refrigerator between hunts. Between seasons place in box or bag and put in freezer.
- All multi-reed callers may be tuned. By letting some reeds stick together a different sound is achieved. The proper way is the long reed up, or tab touching the tongue.