The best is back! Preston Pittman's Famous Black Diamond Ultra thin four reed mouth call with Preston's famous diamond cut is now back with the green rubber.
Diaphram Call/How to Use:
- Place caller in roof of mouth with reed pointing out. ALWAYS exhale air; NEVER inhale air through mouth. Exhale through mouth; inhale through nose.
- Hold in place by the back or middle of tongue – not the tip. If it tickles the tip of your tongue, move the caller further back. DO NOT PLACE TOO FAR BACK AS CHOKING MAY RESULT!!!
- The two ways to achieve the two notes of the basic hen yelp are; apply more (high note) or less (low note) tongue pressure or drop jaw slightly.
- Always keep caller away from direct contact with sunlight or heat.
- For maximum rasp keep reeds separated by placing toothpicks or spacers between reeds.
- To preserve caller, store in refrigerator between hunts. Between seasons place in box or bag and put in freezer.
- All multi-reed callers may be tuned. By letting some reeds stick together a different sound is achieved. The proper way is the long reed up, or tab touching the tongue
All mouth calls should be washed thoroughly before using to ensure proper call functionality. Simply rinsing them for a few minutes with tap water should be sufficient.
Due to sanitary reasons we are unable to accept returned calls. All defective calls should be returned directly to the manufacturer.