So light. So warm. Patagonia's Ultralight Down Vest combines 800-fill-power Traceable Down with a superlight 15-denier Pertex® Quantum shell for the lightest-weight down vest the brand makes. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
A climb in the Mont Blanc massif can blend four seasons in a single day. Patagonia's Ultralight Down Vest will block the wind and trap core warmth when temperatures plunge. High-lofting, extremely compressible 800-fill-power Traceable Down is encased in an ultralight nylon ripstop shell that’s tough for its weight and sheds moisture with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Variegated channel construction creates a thin, thermally efficient silhouette that uses less down to trap your heat; the vest slides easily over light layers or under a shell and stuffs into the left handwarmer pocket to create a travel pillow. With two zippered handwarmer pockets and a drawcord hem.
- Ultralightweight Pertex® Quantum shell and liner fabrics use interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance the performance of the DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 800-fill-power Traceable Down (European goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes goose down; side panels with narrow channels provide shape and reduce bulk
- Longer-length hem; center-front zipper has interior storm flap and wicking, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have zipper garages; self-stuffs into pocket and makes a great travel pillow
- Elastic-bound armholes and hem with single drawcord adjustment seal in warmth
- Shell and lining: 0.85-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex® Quantum built with Y-shaped filament technology; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power Traceable Down (European goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 178 g (6.3 oz)
- Made in China