Patagonia Womens Down Sweater
Patagonia Womens Down Sweater is Ultralight and windproof. It is warm, has highly compressible down insulation and can be worn as a midlayer or outerwear in cold climates. There's chilly air in any season, and that's where the Patagonia Womens Down Sweater comes in handy. It delivers minimal weight, superb compressibility and high-loft warmth. The polyester shell is tear-resistant, windproof, has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. It’s made from 100% recycled polyester.
- Top-quality European goose down
- Quilted-through construction
- Two exterior zippered pockets
- Stretch-mesh interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuff sack and a carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord hem helps trap heat.