The Patagonia Men’s Down Sweater Vest is ultra-light, windproof, and toasty warm. The Men's Down Sweater Vest has highly compressible insulation with a 100% recycled polyester shell. It works as a mid-layer or as outerwear in chilly climates. Its 800-fill-power down seals in warmth, and it's so compact it stuffs into the stretch-mesh internal pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The 100 percent recycled Deluge DWR shell, durable water repellent finish provides wind and water protection as well as a high tear-strength; quilting stabilizes the down. With zippered hand warmer pockets and a draw cord hem, this is the perfect mens vest for both leisure or sports.
Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Vest Features:
- Superlight, windproof shell has high tear-strength
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers, one zippered stretch mesh stuffsack pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth, seals out wind
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100 percent recycled polyester with a Deluge durable water repellent finish
- 8.2 ounces
Recycled Polyester - Patagonia recycles used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of their clothes.
Deluge DWR - Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.