Windproof and water-resistant, the Womens Nano Puff® Vest by Patagonia is made with warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation; ideal as outerwear or as an insulating layer in colder climates. The vest has a shaped fit and a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage for chin comfort. Other fine points include a drawcord hem, two zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal chest pocket (with clip-in loop) that doubles as a stuffsack.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available: water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation with excellent warmth-to-weight ratio; maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern (with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels) stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold 100% polyester
- 184 g (6.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.