Take Patagonia's instant-classic original Nano, add a full-length zipper for greater all-around ease and, you have the Patagonia Womens Nano Puff Winter Jacket. It's weather resistant enough to wear as an insulated shell in a wet snowstorm, trim enough to pull on for a chilly morning run, and warm enough just in case it turns colder. The wind blocking, moisture shedding 100% recycled polyester shell also glides effortlessly, whether worn as a mid or outer layer. Low bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft One traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. It packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into an internal zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
Patagonia Womens Nano Puff Winter Jacket Features:
- Ultralight ripstop-polyester face fabric treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place promoting durability and longevity
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers; one internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop
- Dual adjust drawcord hem keeps drafts out and warmth in
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 300 g (10.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam