Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Jacket
Take Patagonia’s instant-classic original Nano, add a full-length zipper for greater all-around ease and, presto, the versatile Nano Puff Jacket. It's weather-resistant enough to wear as an insulated shell in a wet snowstorm, trim enough to pull on for chilly rock pitches (and still see your footholds), and warm enough for light belay parka duty on quick alpine dashes. The wind-blocking, moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester shell also glides effortlessly, whether worn as a mid-or-outer-layer. Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft One (60-g) traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. It packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into an internal zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Ultralight ripstop-polyester face fabric treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place promoting durability and longevity
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers; one internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop
- Dual adjust drawcord hem keeps drafts out and warmth in
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 300 g (10.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam