Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Pullover is windproof and water resistant, just like the Nano Puff Jacket. The Puff Nano is warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible and can be worn as insulation or outerwear in cold weather. This pullover jacket is sleek and surprisingly warm. The heat trapping Nano Puff Pullover blocks wind, sheds snow and uses the best synthetic insulation available. Deep venting half zip minimizes weight and avoids harness line bulk. 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell glides effortlessly, wheter worn as an out or midlayer. Weather resistant and windproof, this pullover is great to wear as an insulated shell in bitter cold snowstorms and trim enought to pull on for a chilly day of hiking. Low bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressibel PrimaLoft One (60-g) insulation traps heat with unbelievable efficiency, even when wet. The Nano Puff Pullover packs down to particually nothing and stuffs into a single chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. Elasticized cuffs and hem will seal out wind and trap the warmth.
Patagonia Men's Puff Nano Pullover Features:
- Lightweight recycled polyester rip-stop shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Deep 1/4 length zipper allows for easy ventilation
- Pockets: One external zippered chest pocket, doubles as a stuff sack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuff and hem seals in warmth and seals out wind
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 289 g (10.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Recycled Polyester - Patagonia recycles used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of thier clothing.
PrimaLoft - The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy.
What Customers Are Saying!
Light And Toasty - What a great piece of clothing for Canadian winters! It fits great and I am 6 foot 4 inches and weight 250 lbs. Allows freedom to move.
Minimalist Warmth - Great garment. Weighs almost nothing, keeps you warm as both a layering piece or a stand along garment. Surprisingly resistant to wind, snow and drizzle. Size is fairly generous with lots of room.