The Men's Torrentshell Pullover Jacket from Patagonia
is a simpler version of Patagonia's best selling rain jacket. This is a no-frills pullover jacket constructed of 2.5 layer hard shell with a waterproof breathable H2No barrier for seriously wet weather. This regular fit pullover jacket has Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish and minimalist features. It packs into it single chest pocket with carabiner clip in loop. Features elastic cuffs, drawcord hem and an adjustable, roll down hood with laminated visor. The perfect raincoat for the active man.
Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Pullover Jacket Features:
- 25-layer nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof-breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper with storm flaps to keep water out
- Elasticized cuffs for a secure fit
- Stows in zippered chest pocket
- Drawcord hem
- 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof-breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR - durable water repellent finish
- 10.1 ounces
2 layer H2No shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging fabric liner to protect the waterproof barrier making them very comfortable and warm, even against the skin. 2-layer shell fabrics are versatile alternatives when you don't need the lightest or most durable shell available.
H2No - The H2No Barrier is Patagonia's standard for 100% waterproof and breathable protection in our shell garments. The H2No fabric package is created by adding a waterproof and breathable laminate or coating to a high performance protective fabric. This fabric package blocks wind and water on the outside while allowing water vapor generated by your body to escape - keeping you warm, dry and comfortable.