Patagonia Men's Solar Wind Jacket
Patagonia Men's Solar Wind Jacket is lightweight and low-bulk. This Solar Wind Jacket features a Gore WINDSTOPPER exterior with PrimaLoft Eco insulation. Windproof warmth for frigid, blowing days. Even on sunny days, the wind can be unforgiving. Hoard your heat with the Men's Solar Wind Jacket. A Gore WINDSTOPPER shell combined with 60-g PrimaLoft Eco polyester insulation, 50% recycled, makes for a jacket that guards warmth and blocks wind. Finer points include our new Touch Point System embedded cord locks in the hem for quick adjustment without opening the jacket, two zippered hand warmer pockets - above harness-line, an internal zippered security pocket, low-profile cuff closures and full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
Patagonia Men's Solar Wind Jacket Features:
- WINDSTOPPER Insulated Shell fabric combined with PrimaLoft insulation is warm, light, compressible and highly weather-resistant
- Interior quilting stabilizes insulation
- Pockets: Harness- and pack-compatible hand warmers with reverse-coil zippers; internal zippered security pocket
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hem for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow
- Cuffs have a low-profile closure and pleated gusset
- Shell: 2.8-oz Gore WINDSTOPPER 100% nylon.
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft Eco 100% polyester - 50% recycled.
- Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop
- 18.2 ounces
WINDSTOPPER - Provides soft and lightweight warmth by combining total windproofness, maximum breathability and water resistance. WINDSTOPPER insulated shells are designed to keep the warm air in and the cold wind out, while allowing perspiration to easily escape. They are ideal for cold and windy condition.
PrimaLoft - The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy.