Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Pants are a packable no frills waterproof, breathable rain pant. Made of 2.5 layer H2No protection for seriously wet weather. These regular fit Torrentshell Pants are lightweight, waterproof and breathable to keep you singing in the rain. The 2.5-layer nylon pants with a Delugem DWR (durable water repellent) finish feature a simple pull-on style with an elastic draw cord waistband, articulated knees and three zippered pockets (two hand warmers, one back hip). The zippered lower legs have adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs, and the pants stuff into their back pocket (with carabiner clip-in loop).
Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Pant Features:
- 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Elasticized self-fabric waistband with internal drawcord pulls on for easy use
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers, zippered back; all with Deluge DWR-treated zippers and storm flaps
- Articulated knees
- Adjustable, self-fabric hook-and-loop closure at ankle with flapped, Deluge DWR-treated zipper to the knee
- Pants stow in left hand pocket
- 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 272 g (9.6 oz)
- Made in China
2.5-layer H2No shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with Patagonia's H2No waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the full-coverage interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric packages lighter and more compressible while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
N2No Barrier is Patagonia's standard for 100% waterproof and breathable protection in our shell garments. H2No is created by adding a waterproof and breathable laminate or coating to a high performance protective fabric. This fabric package blocks wind and water on the outside while allowing water vapor generated by your body to escape, keeping you warm, dry and comfortable.