Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Jacket is a lightweight waterproof shell jacket that is built for trekking and hiking in bad conditions. For trekking and hiking in drenching conditions, the Torrentshell Jacket provides 2.5-layer waterproof breathable protection that's durable, lightweight and without frills. The jacket stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets and has a clip in loop. The hood fits snugly over a helmet, rolls down, stows away, and has a laminated visor. The center zipper of the Torrentshell Jacket has exterior and interior storm flaps with pit zips for added ventilation and a drawcord hem.
Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Jacket Features:
- 25-layer nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps to keep water out; pit zips have storm flaps and Deluge DWR-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Pockets: two handwarmers, one internal mesh drop-in
- Drawcord hem; packs into zippered self-storage pocket
- 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 362 g (12.8 oz)
- Made in China
2.5-layer H2No shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with our H2No waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the full-coverage interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric packages lighter and more compressible while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
The H2No Barrier is Patagonia's standard for 100% waterproof and breathable protection in our shell garments. The H2No fabric package is created by adding a waterproof and breathable laminate or coating to a high performance protective fabric. This fabric package blocks wind and water on the outside while allowing water vapor generated by your body to escape – keeping you warm, dry and comfortable.