Sleek, packable and unpretentious, Patagonia's Torrentshell Jacket keeps you dry through snow and sleet, freezing rain, and even tropical storms. It is made of H2No® Performance Standard protection that's durable, lightweight, and versatile. The 2.5-layer jacket uses a new 100% recycled nylon face fabric; has a waterproof/breathable barrier; a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; and stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The 2-way-adjustable hood has a laminated visor, rolls down and stows away with a simplified cord-and-hook design, and the center zipper has a minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps. The ventilating pit-zips have storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers, and Patagonia has slightly lengthened the torso. With a microfleece-lined neck, hook-and-loop cuff closures, and a drawcord hem.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell, now with a 100% recycled nylon face. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 343g (12.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.