Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Jacket is built for trekking and hiking in bad conditions. For drenching conditions, the Torrentshell Jacket provides 2.5 layer waterproof, breathable protection that's durable, lightweight and without frills. The jacket stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets and has a clip-in loop. The hood fits snugly over a helmet, rolls down, stows away, and has a laminated visor. The center zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps with pit zips for added ventilation.
Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Jacket Features:
- 2.5 layer fabric with waterproof - breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR, durable water repellent finish
- Laminated visor; 2 way adjustable hood rolls down and stows
- Center zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps to keep water out
- Pit zips with storm flaps and DWR treated zippers for wet weather protection
- Self fabric hook and loop cuff closures
- Handwarmer pockets
- Drawcord hem
- Packs into zippered self-storage pocket
- 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof, breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR finish
- 13.3 ounces
- Made in China
Patagonia recycles used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia seeks to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's their mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, they work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to them, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.