Robust, no-nonsense protection for cold, soaking-wet conditions. The Womens Insulated Torrentshell Jacket by Patagonia takes a responsible step forward with a new 100% recycled nylon face fabric on the H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer waterproof/breathable hard shell and heat-trapping Thermogreen® insulation with 92% recycled polyester content.
Sometimes rain is cold and sometimes it's bone-soaking cold. We made our Insulated Torrentshell for days of sideways precipitation and uncivilized temps. A 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop shell, now using a 100% recycled face, keeps the water out; meanwhile, Patagonia has made this waterproof winter jacket warmer and more eco, with 100g of heat-trapping Thermogreen® insulation (92% recycled) to keep your heat in. The adjustable insulated hood has a laminated visor (doubles as a rain spout), and newly added 2-way pit zips help vent your heat. They've overhauled the pockets: two zippered handwarmers, lined with soft microfleece, and an interior zippered security pocket. Hook-and-loop cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem seal-out the elements, while a simple cord-and-hook design stows the hood when the skies clear.
- 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell, now with a 100% recycled nylon face
- 100-g Thermogreen® insulation uses 92% recycled polyester fibers and provides soft, lofty warmth
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage with soft microfleece at chin
- Insulated, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions; rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Two welted handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece; interior zippered security pocket
- Venting pit zips have welted, 2-way zipper with DWR (durable water repellent) treatment
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 566 g (20 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.