The wind- and water-resistant Girls Down Sweater Vest by Patagonia is insulated with Traceable Down 600-fill-power duck down.
Arms free plus toasty tummy equals double happiness. Such is the equation for the lightweight windproof and water-resistant Girls’ Down Sweater Vest, with its 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop shell and polyester plain-weave lining, both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Highly compressible Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down stays warm and stays put when she’s running around. A full-length zipper with zipper garage and wind flap shut out chill; two zip pockets keep hands cozy and spandex binding is snug around armholes to keep wind away. Hand-me-down ID label.
100% Traceable Down Insulation:
- Windproof polyester mini-ripstop shell has high-tear strength; fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage and wind flap
- Two handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Internal drawcord at hem
- Spandex binding around armholes; feminine side panels for a girl-friendly fit
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- 260 g (9.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Patagonia 100% Traceable Down provides the highest assurance of animal welfare in the apparel industry. Every down cluster, in every one of our down products, comes exclusively from birds that were never force-fed and never live-plucked. How does Patagonia know? They hired an independent third-party expert to trace and verify their down supply chain from farm to jacket–and every step in between.