The Patagonia Boys Better Sweater 1/4 Zip is a warm, cozy quarter-zip pullover in Patagonia's popular bluesign approved Better Sweater polyester fleece that's dyed using a process that saves dyestuffs, energy, and water.
A first-light paddle out is a gratifying – and cold – holiday tradition. Warm him afterwards with the Boys' Better Sweater 1/4-Zip. The pullover jacket is built of bluesign approved, 10-oz polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and a fleece interior; dyed using a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water. The zip-through stand-up collar has a zipper garage and internal wind flap; forward shoulder seams for comfort under pack straps. Brushed polyester jersey trim inside neck, zipper garage, cuffs, and hem. Vertical zippered left chest pocket stashes treasures. Fair Trade Certified sewing.
- Warm polyester sweater-knit face with a fleece interior in heather over-dyed yarns that is dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water
- Zip-through stand-up collar with internal wind flap
- Brushed-polyester jersey trim inside neck, zipper garage, cuffs and hem
- Forward shoulder seams for comfort under backpack straps
- Zippered pocket at left chest
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 10-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior; dyed with Low Impact Technology for a significant savings of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fabric is bluesign approved. Fair Trade Certified sewing.
- 357 g (12.6 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka