Patagonia Kids Simple Synchilla Jacket is made of warm 7.6 ounce recycled polyester double faced fleece. Warm and toasty for those autumn days. Whether it is picking pumpkins or out for a bike ride, this regular fit coat will do the job. The Simple Snychilla Jacket is a classic day to day throw on. It has a full zip front with an internal wind flap, zippered hand warmer pockets, a stand up collar for warmth and reflective collar patch and zipper pulls to keep them visible. Finally, the Simple Synchilla Jacket has a hand me down ID label inside.
Patagonia Kids Simple Synchilla Jacket Features:
- Versatile 7.6-oz recycled polyester fleece; streamlined design for clean lines and excellent fit
- Full-length zip with internal wind flap
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Reflective patch on collar
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
- 7.6-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-faced fleece
- 301 g (10.6 oz)
- Made in Colombia
Recycled Polyester - Patagonia recycles used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of their clothes.
At Patagonia they seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's their mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, Patagonia works hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality.