Kids adapt to Mother Nature's changes with ease, and so does the Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Jacket by Patagonia. They block wind, moisture and cold temps with a fabric that's soft and inviting. The 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep little bodies dry. The 100-g Thermogreen® insulation (90% recycled) holds in warmth even when wet; lining fabric is bluesign® approved. A 3-panel, self-contouring hood provides a sheltering fit; and the zipper garage staves off neck and chin chafe. The hood, cuffs and waist have shape-holding spandex binding, and the printed exterior reverses to contrasted quilt-lined side; on-seam hand pockets on printed side.
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 100-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Contoured three-panel hood for better coverage
- Zipper garage protects neck and chin
- Spandex binding at hood, cuff and waist for a secure fit
- Reverses to contrasted quilt-lined side
- On-seam hand pockets on printed side
- Shell: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining fabric is bluesign® approved
- 226 g (8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.