Snap-T® styling meets soft Micro D® fleece (100% recycled polyester) to create a soft, comfortable full-zip, hooded jacket for babies.
Raising kids who prefer maps to apps begins by getting them outside—something the versatile, warm Baby Micro D® Snap-T® Jacket by Patagonia does with retro style. The hoody is made from sumptuous, 100% recycled microdenier polyester fleece that’s warm and quick-wicking. Spandex binding at hood, cuffs and hem provide a comfortable, snug fit. Full-length zipper with fleece wind flap and zipper garage for added comfort. Retro nylon flap snap pocket detail at left chest and two handwarmer pockets hold rocks and other treasures. Playful, contrast color-blocking for added flair.
- Warm and quick-drying 100% recycled microdenier polyester fleece
- Hood has spandex binding for a great fit
- Full-length zipper has a fleece wind-flap with webbing trim, a zipper garage and a reflective webbing pull
- Left-chest snap pocket with nylon flap
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Spandex binding at sleeves and hem
- Contrast color-blocking
- 4.7-oz 100% recycled polyester microdenier fleece
- 130 g (4.6 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.