From Sandstone Peak to the islands, the views are unrestricted—keep your tiny companion warm and comfortable in the Baby Synchilla® Cardigan by Patagonia. It's made of bluesign® approved 100% double-faced polyester fleece (solids are 85% recycled) that's durable and easy care. The full-length zipper has webbing stays to stabilize internal fleece wind flap, and elastic binding at the hood opening and cuffs seals out chilly drafts. Flat-seam construction provides chafe-free comfort. Generously sized for easy layering; hand-me-down ID label.
- Soft, durable double-faced polyester fleece (solids, 85% recycled). Solid fabrics are bluesign approved
- Full-length zipper has a fleece wind flap with webbing trim
- Elastic binding at the hood and sleeves for a secure fit
- Flat-seam construction for chafe-free comfort
- Sized for easy layering
- Contrast webbing trim detail at the neckline
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Solids: 8-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-faced fleece.
- Prints: 8-oz 100% polyester double-faced fleece.
- Solid fabric is bluesign® approved
- 164 g (5.8 oz)
- Made in Mexico.