Patagonia Baby Synchilla Cardigan is a hooded cardigan jacket made of warm polyester double faced fleece that can be worn alone or as a layering garment. Springtime is a good time to keep your baby in hoods. Ultrasoft and warm, the Synchilla Cardigan is made of 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double faced fleece that is durable and easy to care for. The full- length zipper is backed by a fleece wind flap, and spandex binding at the hood opening and cuffs seals out chilly drafts to keep baby warm and cozy. Hand-me-down ID label inside.
Patagonia Baby Synchilla Cardigan Features:
- Polyester double-faced fleece is soft and warm
- Full length zipper with a fleece wind flap
- Spandex binding at hood and sleeve openings
- Flat seam construction to eliminate chafe
- Generously sized for easy layering
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
- Prints: 8.3-oz 100% polyester double faced fleece
- 176 g (6.2 oz)
- Made in Colombia
Recycled Polyester - Patagonia recycles used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of their clothes.
Patagonia seeks to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's their mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, they work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality.