Patagonia Women's Regular Rise Bootcut Jeans are a stretch organic cotton denim jean in a flattering regular rise, slim fit and bootcut silhouette. The Regular Rise Bootcut Jean from Patagonis is a tough jean with plenty of give. Crafted from organic cotton, spandex (98%/2%) denim, this classic 5-pocket bootcut version has a zip fly and button shank closure. With wear, the jeans will stretch and conform to your body like a good pair of boots. Twill pocket bags feature an intricate bandana-style indigo print.
Patagonia Women's Regular Rise Bootcut Jean Features:
- Organic cotton denim with spandex stretch for fit and comfort
- Classic five-pocket-jean styling
- Zip fly with button shank closure
- Pocket bags made of organic cotton/polyester twill with a beautiful bandana-style indigo print
- These denim jeans will be snug initially, but with wear will stretch and conform to your body
- 11-oz 98% organic cotton/2% spandex denim
- 615 g (21.7 oz)
- Made in India
Organic Cotton - Organic cotton is produced using techniques that are healthy and safe for the environment and the people who work and live near the fields where it's grown. Organic cotton is never grown with synthetic chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or defoliants, nor is it genetically modified in any way.
At Patagonia they seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That is their mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, Patagonia works hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality.