Patagonia Men's Borderless Trek Zip Off Pants are comfortable, light and are a tough rip off pant in a travel worthy recycled nylon and spandex fabric. Excellent stretch and 40 UPF sun protection. These versatile pants have zip off legs that quickly go from full coverage pants to shorts to match the prevailing conditions. The 95% nylon (60% recycled) and 5% spandex fabric lends durability in rough terrain, with excellent airflow, generous stretch for mobility and 40-UPF sun protection. Other motion inspired features include a gusseted crotch and partially elasticized waistband. The Trek Zip Off's have two pockets in front, two in back, one on the thigh and a hidden zip security pocket. Pants inseam is 32 inch; shorts inseam is 12 1/2 inch. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Supple, soft blend of recycled nylon and spandex for total mobility, a light drape, fast dry time and abrasion resistance
- Provides 40-UPF sun protection
- Partially elasticized waistband supports wide range of motion
- Pockets; left front pocket has an internal hidden zip security pocket; additional welted front zip pocket on lower right pocket; zippered welted back pockets
- Gusseted crotch; zip off legs convert pants to shorts
- Pants inseam is 32 inch; shorts inseam is 12 1/2 inch
- 4-oz 95% nylon (60% recycled)/5% spandex with DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection.
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 12.7 oz
- Made in Vietnam