Patagonia Men's Gi II Zip Off Pants are fast drying pants with a gusseted crotch for exceptional freedom of movement. Zip off legs for greater comfort in varied temperatures. The Gi II Zip Off Pants are feature 40 UPF sun protection. Made from a soft but tough Supplex nylon twill that's lightweight, quick to dry, compressible, and provides 40 UPF sun protection. They convert from pants to shorts easily without removing your footwear, and the zippers are colored coded to make re-attaching the legs a breeze. Gi II's also feature a gusseted crotch for extended leg movement, and the elastic waist has a separating low profile buckle and button through zip fly. Two self draining front pockets, a rear zip pocket and a beer bottle sized thigh pocket with zipper closure provide ample storage space for trail supplies. Pants inseam, size is 32 inches and shorts inseam, 10 inches. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Updated fit
- Durable, quick drying nylon twill; fixed web belt with elasticized waist, separating buckle and button through zip fly
- Change safe on seam front pockets with polyester mesh for drainage
- Zippered side pocket on right leg; zippered back pocket
- Gusseted crotch
- Zip off legs convert pants to shorts
- Pants inseam is 32 inch inseam; shorts inseam is 10 inches
- 3.7-oz 100% Supplex nylon twill with 40 UPF sun protection.
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 13 oz
- Made in Colombia