The Long Sleeve Island Hopper II Shirt by Patagonia helps you keep you cool whether you're working your way through the Marquesas or the baggage line at Key West International. The ultralight blend of soft, moisture-wicking 60% organic cotton and 40% recycled polyester provides big-time ventilation and 15-UPF sun protection. It also washes easily with a quick dunk in the sink and dries fast. Made with vibrant colors to reflect the sun's rays and a straight hem and side vents for casual, untucked comfort. The oversized, drop-in chest pockets (sized for a fly box, passport or both) with mesh vents now feature a larger opening for improved access. Includes hidden grosgrain hemostat holder.
- Easy-care, 60% organic cotton/40% recycled polyester blend
- Quick-drying fabric is highly breathable and comfortable with 15-UPF sun protection
- Reach-through chest utility pockets with sculpted front pocket flaps
- Hidden grosgrain hemostat holder
- 60% organic cotton/40% recycled polyester plain weave with 15-UPF sun protection
- 252 g (8.9 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka