Patagonia Men's Lambswool Crew Sweater
Inspired by a 1960s photo of Yosemite climbers at a valley-floor wedding, the Patagonia Lambswool Crew Sweater is made of an exceedingly soft yet durable blend of 5-gauge lambswool and nylon (80%/20%) that you can wear alone, over a T-shirt or under a jacket. Skin-friendly and smooth lambswool moderates your core temperature, resists odors, and maintains its shape through miles of road-tripping. Offset shoulder seams provide a smooth flow under pack straps or a camera bag. Ribbing at the neck, cuffs and hem glides smoothly over skin. True to the original, we added stripes on the arms. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Soft lambswool blended with durable nylon to maintain shape
- Offset shoulder seams ride comfortably under pack straps
- All colorways are heathered
- 5-gauge 80% lambswool/20% nylon.
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 510 g (1 lb 2 oz)
- Made in China