Stay dry and cool in this silky baselayer with 15-UPF sun protection Patagonia Men's Capilene Long Sleeve Crew Shirt. When it comes to moisture, this long sleeved tee has serious control issues. Quick wicking, fast drying and super breathable, it soothes overcooked skin and also layers well in cooler conditions. The crew feels silky, and features an athletic cut, a rib knit collar for softness and raglan sleeves that reduce chafe under packs. Made from 3.7 ounce 100% all recycled polyester with Gladiodor natural odor control for the garment, it comes in a tuckable length and provides 15 UPF sun protection. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Silky soft Capilene 1 is the lightest of our technical baselayer fabrics
- Fast drying, highly breathable and sleek, it provides 15 UPF sun protection and can be worn either on its own or under layers in cooler temps
- Rib knit collar is soft against the skin
- Raglan sleeves reduce chafe beneath pack straps
- Cut long enough to tuck in
- 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with Gladiodor natural odor control for the garment and 15 UPF sun protection.
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 5.7 oz
- Made in USA