Patagonia Men's Capilene 3 Midweight Zip Neck Shirt is one of the most versatile synthetic base layer keeps you dry and warm.
A fundamental - to be worn for weeks on alpine routes, washed in glacial streams and dried in the slipstream of a bus window. Our new Capilene 3 Midweight provides excellent insulation and ultimate comfort next to the skin. The most versatile and fastest wicking of our performance base layers, its new fabric offers even better stretch, durability, wicking and breathability, and has faster dry times. Brushed on the inside for warmth, it's soft and compressible, and the smooth jersey exterior glides smoothly under layers. The low-bulk zip-neck makes for easy venting. Details include raglan sleeves and underarm panels for unlimited mobility and offset shoulder seams to eliminate pack-strap chafe. Made with Polartec Power Dry 5.4-oz polyester (65% recycled) double knit with Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Capilene 3 midweight fabric has a durable, stretchy, double-weave construction
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next-to-skin
- Raglan sleeves and underarm panels placed strategically to provide full range of motion and comfort under layers
- Straight hem; cut long enough to tuck in
- Solids: Polartec Power Dry 5.4-oz polyester (65% recycled) double knit; Heathers: Polartec Power Dry 5.4-oz polyester (51% recycled) double knit. Both with Gladiodor odor control for the garment
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 260 g (9.2 oz)
- Made in Costa Rica