Patagonia Women's Capilene 3 Midweight Crew Shirt is a versatile synthetic baselayer that will keep you dry and warm in the coldest conditions. The soft and compressible Capilene 3 Midweight provides excellent insulation and ultimate comfort next to the skin. The most versatile and fastest-wicking of Patagonia's performance baselayers, it stretches, dries quickly, and resists wear. Brushed on the inside for warmth, with a jersey exterior that glides smoothly under layers. Crew details include a self-fabric collar, raglan sleeves with underarm panels for mobility and a tuckable hem. Made of a 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry polyester double-knit, with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
Patagonia Women’s Capilene 3 Midweight Crew Shirt Features:
- Stretchy, double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Self-fabric collar
- Raglan sleeves and single-piece shoulder panel merge out of the way of pack straps
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Solids: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (65% recycled) double-knit. Heathers: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (51% recycled) double-knit. Both have Gladiodor odor control for the garment
- 164 g (5.8 oz)
- Made in Mexico
Capilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor garment odor control.
Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you're going to sweat, and at some point you're going to stink. Gladiodor Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Gladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.