Patagonia Men's Capilene 3 Midweight Bottoms
Patagonia Men's Capilene 3 Midweight Bottoms are one of the most versatile synthetic base layer pants that keeps you dry and warm. This slim fit garment is popular because of its versatility in variable conditions.
An alpine fact - sweaty leads turn into cold belays. Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion in cool to cold conditions - and keep you dry and warm beneath layers - our new Capilene 3 Midweight is the most versatile and fastest wicking of our performance base layers. This season its new fabric has even better stretch, durability, wicking and breathability, and has faster dry times over our previous version. Brushed on the inside for warmth, it's soft and compressible, and the smooth jersey exterior glides smoothly under layers. Details include a brushed-elastic waistband and a gusseted crotch with a functional fly. Made with Polartec Power Dry 5.4-oz polyester (65% recycled) double knit with Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Capilene 3 midweight fabric has a durable, stretchy, double-weave construction that wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility
- Durable elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Solids: Polartec Power Dry 5.4-oz polyester (65% recycled) double knit; Heathers: Polartec Power Dry 5.4-oz polyester (51% recycled) double knit. Both with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 187 g (6.6 oz)
- Made in El Salvador