Patagonia Mens Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Bottoms
are among the warmest and most breathable synthetic baselayer. Keeps you dry and comfortable in the coldest conditions. These Expedition Bottom have a soft stretch feel and a smooth jersey face that glides beneath layers. Their brushed fleece interior insulates, wicks moisture and rests smoothly against the skin. Details include a brushed elastic waistband for next-to-skin comfort, fly and a gusseted crotch for the full range mobility. Made of 3.7-oz proprietary performance Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric that has Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
Patagonia Mens Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Bottom Features:
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric is designed with a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Open grid next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture wicking performance
- Spandex added for stretch and ease of movement
- Elastic waistband is brushed for softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly'
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 3.7-oz Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex, with Gladiodor odor control for the garment
Gladiodor Garment Odor Control Technology
Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you’re going to sweat, and at some point you're going to stink. Gladiodor Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Gladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.
Recycled Polyester Material
Patagonia uses recycled used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of their clothing.