Patagonia Mens Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Zip Neck Pullover Shirt
is one of the warmest and most breathable synthetic baselayers. Keeps you dry and comfortable in the coldest conditions. It has a soft stretchy feel with a smooth jersey face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and rest smoothly again your skin. Some of the awesome features of this Capilene 4 Expedition Pullover is raglan sleeve for complete should mobility, hidden thumb loops to make sure your wrists stay covered and warm and an elongated zipper for efficient venting. This baseball style hem stays put under a harness. Perfect alone or under you favorite jacket.
Patagonia Mens Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Zip Neck Pullover Shirt Features:
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric is designed with a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Open grid next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex added for stretch and ease of movement
- Hidden thumb loops for secure coverage
- Elongated center front zipper allows for deep venting
- Added length for easy tuck-in and coverage
- Articulated raglan sleeve construction
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex, with Gladiodor odor control for the garment
Gladiodor Garment Odor Control Technology
Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you’re going to sweat, and at some point you're going to stink. Gladiodor Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Gladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.
Recycled Polyester Material
Patagonia uses recycled used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of their clothing.